PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE NO TESTING FACILITIES AVAILABLE AT THE SURGERY.
PLEASE WEAR A FACE COVERING IF YOU MUST ENTER THE SURGERY PREMISES. WE WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD TRY ALTERNATIVE WAYS OF CONTACTING US FIRST, E.G. E-CONSULT OR TELEPHONE.
Current Isolation Guidance
If you have symptoms associated with coronavirus including a new continuous cough and a high temperature, you are advised to stay at home for 10 days. Do NOT book a GP appointment or attend your GP practice. If you live with other people, they should also stay at home for at least 14 days, to avoid spreading the infection outside the home.
If your symptoms are serious, or get worse, NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need further medical help and advise you what to do.
Only call 111 direct if you are advised to do so by the online service or cannot go online.
- Urgent appointments will be conducted via telephone, bookable on the day.
- Routine appointments will also be conducted via telephone and are bookable up to 3 days in advance. To find out more on how to make the most of your telephone consultation, click here.
- If the doctor feels that a face to face consultation is subsequently required, they will make an appointment for you.
- e-consults are a way to contact your doctor online and get help by the end of the next working day. Click back to our homepage to find out more.
Our Nursing Team are offering the following appointments:
- Blood tests and monitoring of high risk medications, e.g. INR and Immunosuppresant’s
- Cervical smear tests
- Childhood immunisations
- Essential injections, e.g. Prostap, aranesp, clopixol, testosterone
- Chronic disease reviews
- Dementia reviews
- Learning difficulty reviews
- Routine vaccinations e.g. Seasonal flu (click back to homepage to find out more), pneumococcal, shingles, Men ACWY, MMR
- Vitamin b12 injections
- Wound management/ dressings
Other Practice Services
- New patient registrations (please download the forms in our ‘How to register as a patient’ page)
- Coil fits and changes
- Contraceptive implant fits
- Medication reviews
- Pill checks
- Some minor surgery including joint injections where appropriate
- Insurance reports, Medicals, DVLA medical examinations (on a case by case basis)
- Palliative care
- Some travel vaccinations (on a case by case basis)
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE SURGERY FOR A SICK NOTE FOR COVID-RELATED ABSENCE. Here is a form that you can use in place of a certificate from your doctor. This for you to complete and send to your employer. Your GP will not complete this form for you. Thank you for your cooperation. Please read the following information about absence from work at this time.
New advice for patients who are “Extremely Vulnerable” – previously “Shielding”, from November 5th 2020
There has been a release of new information for those people who in the last ‘Lockdown’ period were told to ‘shield’. For more information please click here